Sunday, September 29, 2013

The 2013 "ADONIS" Photo Shoot

Well, as of late, my creativity has been in overdrive, and several weeks ago, I came up with the idea of doing an “ADONIS" themed concept shoot. I went to work doing some research to determine what an “ADONIS" should look like, and when I found some examples, I was immediately ready to toss the idea out of the window. I mean honestly, who on earth could I get to pose for this shoot? Even more… how was I going to convince Sean to even take the shots? I had my work cut out for me, because the latter would be my GREATEST challenge yet!

As good fortune would have it, my husband has really come to trust my creative vision, and as long as I coordinated the entire session, he would shoot it. Mission #1, ACCOMPLISHED! Now, all I needed to do was find our “ADONIS". I turned to FaceBook as a resource to see if any of my connections fit the description, but then I worried about actually approaching someone about doing the shoot. Talk about a bad case of the nerves! This was not your typical photo session.

It was a little after 6 AM one morning, when I logged on and the very first post I noticed in my newsfeed was by none other than Timothy Knott, Certified Fitness Trainer, and someone both my husband and I know personally. JACKPOT! I had found our “ADONIS!" Now, I needed to figure out how I was going to present the opportunity to him. I guess I had to take a page out of the Nike handbook and “Just Do It!” I sent him a message and told him what we were trying to do, and with little hesitation, he agreed. His last words were, “See you on the 16th.” Mission #2, ACCOMPLISHED! The rest… is now history.




Introducing our 2013 "ADONIS", Mr. Timothy Knott, Certified Fitness & Strength Training Expert and owner of 3P Fitness, in LaVergne, TN. Just to give you some background on him, Tim has always wanted to be fit and healthy. He has been working out and trying to eat right since he was in his twenties. He began his journey by giving tips on form and types of exercises that would target certain parts of the body. Eventually, after having to refuse to train several people because he was not certified as a personal trainer, he decided that this was what he loved to do, and made the decision to do it full-time. He really wanted to help people become healthy and fit, as well. Tim became certified as a personal trainer and since that time, has truly enjoyed helping others reach their fitness goals!





Tim states, "Success to me is never giving up until you see your dream come to pass." We wish you all the best in your endeavors, Tim, and congratulations on being named the 2013 "ADONIS!"







If you're interested in starting a challenging program that really WORKS, or if you just want more information, stop by 3P Fitness at 5168B Murfreesboro Rd, in LaVergne, TN, email Tim at 3PFITNESS@gmail.com or call (615) 775-2358 today! You can also visit the website at 3pfitness.yolasite.com. Now, who will be the next "ADONIS"?

(Have a small business and are in need of some highly effective promotional images? Contact Photography by Sean Ponder to book a photo session, and YOUR business will be featured in this blog!)

Thank you so much for visiting our blog. You can find out more about us and our style of photography on our website at www.PhotographybySeanPonder.com. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on InstaGram and Pinterest!

As always, be blessed!

Angela
The Creative Director







Visit us on the web!
www.PhotographybySeanPonder.com
www.behance.net/PhotosbySeanPonder


No comments:

Post a Comment